I put some names as possible coordinator of the task.
On the wiki - David ?
- Writing on the wiki how to get there.
- giving phone contact just in case for lost people.
Space Setting - Marc ?
- Moving any chairs around to facilitate open space
- Registration table
- GPG table
- Food table
- Agenda wall + market place
- 5-6 sessions spaces (A,B,C,D)
- relaxing space (with 6 bean bags)
Registration table - Marc ?
- with DIY nametags, stickers, holder for extra pens.
- finish to cut the little logos
- general greeting of people who are attending and reassuring that they are in the right place
To print (write) and post - fred
- Signs pointing out how to get to the location nearby the facility
- set a list of places to eat nearby
- set a list of nice places to go at night
- law of two steps,
- what is an open space
- 4 rules...
Sessions spaces - Ben ?
- get easel from CSCS (ask martin)
- hang paper sheet
- give the space a letter
- give each space 2 pen
Relaxing area - Brian ?
- install the 6 bean bags
- make sure the space is confortable
wifi - Robin
- check if it works
- Handout or signs regarding how to connect to wifi
Set the agenda wall - Anne
- where, how ?
- webcam in front of the agenda ?
- market of Ideas
- Not sure of how this is working
- for Mailing list, announcement, news...?
Food and coffee table - Martin ?
- put the food in the fridge
- set food table
- make coffee
- boil water for tea
- buy sugar (depanneur nearby)
- have milk disposed in a fresh place
- get cheese, bagels, jam disposed on the table
- wash the fruits
GPG as a Swag - Nelson ?
- print a note saying who to write comment. (caploc at peak dot org )
- organize the sets
- set a note saying "Free wiki-like collaborative game - to be edited "
- how to contribute to Glass plate game:
- organize the sets
- (each set should countain : cubes, cards, color square, explanation notice, rococo sticker, caploc @ peak dot org adress )
- write numbers and letters (O,P,C) on the cube
- play the game
- get a game
- share the game in your community
- give feed backs to the game creator
- improve the game
- Set distribution at Rococo : perhaps just by playing the glass plate game... those who will feel interested will get one
Facilitation - Anne & John
- translation policy ?
- sponsor presentation ?
- welcome everyone (marc ???)
- explain how an open space work
- check at the agenda setting on the wiki
- how do we say that sessions are over ? (with the small bell ?)
- Anne and John: take some time alone, before the event start to relax before starting the facilitation
Food to buy - Renoir
for food and coffee table
- sugar, more milk
- more fruit juice ?
- more vegetables ...
- decide for saturday and sunday distribution
- who is ordering that ?
- we announced beer when it is not allowed !
- Who Paid What
- set a way to get people reimbursed